On Tuesday 3rd September, 14 brave and slightly crazy individuals strapped themselves to the top of an aerobatic plane doing aerial manoeuvres…why I hear you ask! Well it started a year ago at an Opendoorz meeting in Oxford. During a CPD session the question was posed ‘What’s on your bucket list, that you really want to do next year?’ In that moment, Cathy Dunbabin, one of our founding Directors decided to share her desire to Wing Walk! .Read More
- The Secrets of Successful Networking
- The business benefits of collaboration
- Back on track with our business plan
- Networking in your PJs
- 7 Top Tips for better Time Management
- Learning to Pivot
- Why you need to give back if you want to be a successful business.
- The 7 Traits of Successful Networkers
- The Opendoorz guide to finding your unique selling point in 2020.
- Want to have your best ever year in 2020? Don’t leave it to chance…