Philip WaiteProperty Consultant
Joined the Opendoorz gang June 2017
Phil loves skiing during the winter and sailing in the summer but sadly his work limits this a little... He enjoys music generally, playing the piano in particular, and spending time with his family, preferably on holiday.Work Hard...
Phil's motivation has always been to do the best for his clients.
All AR employees are encouraged to live by the company's values of Professionalism, Excellence, Innovation and Teamwork, and Phil tries to bring all of these into his dealings.
As a chartered surveyor Phil specialises in valuation, particularly within the healthcare and education sectors. His clients include the NHS, GPs, independent schools, academies and universities, as well as developers and investors.
AR provides a range of top quality property consultancy advice including:
- Valuation of commercial, residential and specialised property and land (except agricultural) for bank lending, company accounts, probate, taxation, disputes, and charities.
- Property management for landlords with large or small commercial portfolios to ensure clients get a good return from their property and comply with legislation.
- Planning for developments large and small. Our chartered town planners work with developers to maximise potential and minimise conditions.
- Building Survey which includes schedules of condition, project monitoring and management, maintenance planning.
- Commercial investment to find the right property with the right return.
- Landlord and tenant advice to smooth any creases in leases for commercial property.
- Business Rates advice to ensure companies pay no more than they need to, with expertise in the new 2017 revaluation appeal regulations.
Aitchison Raffety (more easily referred to as AR) provides advice to clients right across the UK from a network of offices from London to Manchester, and
has a range of clients from FTSE100 companies to medium sized local enterprises.